Yeah, I agree. This will require the same amount of filters as below. I
missed the execution order in my previous post. The filter(s) should fire at
an execution order less than the one that is causing the error message and
the GOTO action should be one greater than the object causing the error.

The advantage is that you are just creating custom objects without messing
OOB work-flow and since the tag is unique, nothing is affected.

Thanks
Mahesh