You are trying to add an integer to a Timestamp. Rather than do that split
the process, create a display only integer field (IntegerField) and
perform the following.

Set Fields IntegerField = $TIMESTAMP$
Set Fields IntegerField = IntegerField + (60*60*24*$NumberOfDays$)
Set Fields RequiredResolutionField = IntegerField

You can do this all in the same Filter.

If you ae using ITSM you may find a suitable DisplayOnly integer field you
can use is already created.

Matt