Obviously, heavy testing on your part is going to be required.  I'd
focus on reviewing active links, particularly any that may contain
macros.

Ben Cantatore
Remedy Manager
(914) 457-6209

Emerging Health IT
3 Odell Plaza
Yonkers, New York 10701

>>> naveen...@gmail.com 06/04/10 6:50 AM >>>

Hi ARS'ers

I have an environment where an ARS custom app has been built. The
current
version of ARS used is 7.0.001. This app has gone through migration
through
multiple version ARS starting version 5.1. Although it was never
intended to
have a thin-client view, we have thought of going with a mid-tier.
Now I have some questions:

1.    So after this being installed, I would like to know very much on
what
level the custom app (By custom app I mean using every possible ARS
workflow
action/ui components etc) will be usable in thin client (If I want all
users
to use only thin-client). Ideally I know whatever works in AR User is
supposed to work in thin-client also. Still to be very sure
2.    Let's say I have installed 7.0 mid-tier and then I plan to
install 7.5
mid-tier later even before the app is migrated to ARS 7.5. Will this
have
any issues or are there any checks I need to make pre and post
installation
of mid-tier.

Happy and a peaceful weekend everyone
Cheers,