From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [arsl...@arslist.org] On
Behalf Of Joe D'Souza [jdso...@shyle.net]
Sent: 10 June 2010 19:31
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: View Form Error?

**
Try varchar2 then.. I am not 100% sure if MS-SQL server supports varchar or
varchar2 but if varchar doesn't work it has to be the other.. I know for
certain nvarchar doesn't work.

If varchar2 doesn't work as well, then you probably are addressing the wrong
table or view? Is that table or view remote? Or is it local to the AR System
database..

If it is local, then log in the MS-SQL client and type sp_help followed by the
table or view name which will give you the structure of the table. Verify the
structure is good and valid as far as the AR System requirements are concerned..

Joe