Here's my favorite lawyer joke. ...

What's the difference between a lab rat and a lawyer?
There's some things even a lab rat won't do.

Ben Cantatore
Remedy Manager
(914) 457-6209

Emerging Health IT
3 Odell Plaza
Yonkers, New York 10701

>>> marti...@jmu.edu 06/11/10 12:46 PM >>>

Lawyers seem to be the butt of more than their share of jokes.  So I'll
make a bad situation even worse:

Two kids are discussing their parents.
Kid 1: My dad's a Remedy Developer
Kid 2: That's nothing.  My dad's a lawyer!
Kid 1: Honest?!?
Kid 2: No, just an ordinary lawyer.

Dwayne Martin
With apologies to my lawyer friends.