Hi All

Can someone assist me with resizing or managing the pop-up dialog window size
in MidTier?

I created the following.

Display-Only Form with 2 views.

 1.  One Active Link that will open window on search view.

In both views on the form, I made sure I do not have fields to the right of the
form. Everything is saved to the top left of the screen.
I have also tried a trim box and page holder but to no success.

In the user tool the display is perfect; however in IE it opens a pop-up window
bigger than desired. In Firefox it opens in a maximized window :-(

I will really appreciate some assistance with this.

Regards
Enslin

Connect with South Africa’s leading Internet Service Provider and discover the
magic of the Internet and all its possibilities.
Call 08600 32000 or click here(http://www.mweb.co.za/productsservices/) for
more.

MWEB :-)  CONNECT AND YOU CAN.

This electronic communication and the attached file(s) are subject to a
disclaimer which can be accessed on the following link:
Disclaimer - or copy the following URL into your browser -
http://www.mweb.co.za/disclaimer.
If you are unable to view the disclaimer, please contact ab...@mweb.com for a
copy.