As far as I remember there is a keyword called $ROWSELECTED$ or something like
that which could be used to trigger workflow on the records selected in table.
From top of my head, I believe, it has values of 0,1,2 (don't exactly remember
what they mean though..but I think they specify whether rows are selected or
not.).

Thnx
Chintan.

--- On Sat, 6/19/10, Adam Niedzwiecki <adam.niedzwie...@bt.com> wrote:

From: Adam Niedzwiecki <adam.niedzwie...@bt.com>
Subject: Checking on selection of more than one row in a table without walking
it.
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Date: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 5:50 AM

**

Hello,

Is there any way to find out if more than one row in a table field
is

selected, without so table walk functionality (User version 7.0.1,
Server

version 7.0.01)?

Regards,

Adam

Adam Niedzwiecki |EXPEDIO RM/OM Design | Tech Mahindra

British Telecom, Leavesden Park, Watford

Mobile: +44 778 653 5250, tel: +44 1923 66 8436

Email:  adam.niedzwie...@bt.com

www.techmahindra.com

This
electronic message contains information from BT, which may be privileged or
confidential. The information is intended for use only by the individual(s) or
entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error,
please notify me by telephone or email (to the number or email address above)
immediately.

Activity and use of the British
Telecommunications plc e-mail system is monitored to secure its effective
operation and for other lawful business purposes. Communications using this
system will also be monitored and may be recorded to secure effective operation
and for other lawful business purposes.

British Telecommunications plc. Registered office: 81 Newgate
Street London EC1A 7AJ Registered in England no: 1800000

_attend WWRUG10 www.wwrug.com  ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"_