Even though the values seem to be configurable, the hidden fields that are
populated when you select a value are of "Drop Down" type. So, you will need
to add those values in that drop down field.

For example: Functional Roles are all configured in "SYS:Menu Items" and
there are also hard coded as drop down value in "CTM:Support Group
Association" and "CTM:SupportGroupFunctionalRole"

Thanks
Mahesh