From: Kemes, Lisa
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 12:22 PM
To: 'arslist@ARSLIST.ORG'
Subject: RE: 7.5 Mid Tier Object List Question

Thanks Rebecca!

This is what is so strange.  BMC is saying that "If you use the Mid-Tier object
list, you will find that it too shows the same behavior as the User Tool object
list. "

But that's not what I'm finding.  It is showing Public-Hidden forms in the Mid
Tier object list.  According to BMC, this should be the same behavior.   (not
showing up in either object list)

User Tool shows 68 forms in the Object List but it shows 275 entries in the Mid
Tier Object List.

Lisa