Thank you Naveen, I will check that out. Do I know you from somewhere?

Rezaul

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of NNMN
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2010 2:08 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: parsing from csv

Hi Rezaul,

You can use PERFORM-ACTION-SAVE-ATTACHMENT, save it into a directory from
where you can write and read it, then you can try running Atrium integration
Engine command 'aiexfer' or AR Import command utility 'arimportcmd' command
in a Run Process.

Check on how to use either of these commands in their documentation , try
both options and check which one suits you performance wise.

Cheers,
Naveen

Haque, Rezaul R wrote:

> Friends,
> What is the best way to pars columns from a csv format file from an
> attachment field then put in a Remedy form?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rezaul Haque | Systems Engineer III | OSS-Remedy | ITIL Certified
> 12405 Powerscourt Drive, St. Louis, MO  63376
> Office 314.288.3487 Fax 314-543-2500
> [cid:image001.jpg@01CB18BD.825671E0]
>

> E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
>

> The contents of this e-mail message and
> any attachments are intended solely for the
> addressee(s) and may contain confidential
> and/or legally privileged information. If you
> are not the intended recipient of this message
> or if this message has been addressed to you
> in error, please immediately alert the sender
>  by reply e-mail and then delete this message
> and any attachments. If you are not the
> intended recipient, you are notified that
> any use, dissemination, distribution, copying,
> or storage of this message or any attachment
> is strictly prohibited.

-----
With Warm Regards,
Naveen