I actually have another 7.0 system which is an virtual image that was a
blank install and that field ID is the same as mine here as well.  This is
just bascially an instance of one field that is not importing right.  There
are many others like this.  Another example is on the HPD:HelpDesk form, the
customers incidents table.  All of the fields on that table in all of my
systems start with 301 but the install is trying to import them as 303.