That will work.  We do use saved searches but not preference server, so I
guess we have some prework to do before the upgrade to mid-tier.  Get those
macros into save  searches in the form and use preference server.  After
looking at the documentation I could find no quantity limitation and since
it's a form I believe we will be ok.

Thanks David ...

Susan