Error.log file includes

Mon Jul 05 18:10:30 2010  390600 : AR System server terminated when a
signal/exception was received by the server (ARNOTE 20)
Mon Jul 05 18:10:30 2010     0xc0000005
Mon Jul 05 18:10:30 2010  390600 : AR System server terminated -- fatal error
encountered (ARNOTE 21)
Mon Jul 05 18:10:35 2010  390620 : Failure during SQL operation to the database
(ARERR 552)
Mon Jul 05 18:10:35 2010     [DBNETLIB][ConnectionWrite (send()).]General
network error. Check your network documentation. (SQL Server 11)
Mon Jul 05 18:10:36 2010  390635 : AR System server terminated when a
signal/exception was received by the server (ARNOTE 20)
Mon Jul 05 18:10:36 2010
   Timestamp: Mon Jul 05 2010 18:10:37.5460
   Thread Id: 360
   Version: 7.1.00 Build 200708221849 Aug 22 2007 19:56:34
   ServerName: remedytest
   Database: SQL -- SQL Server
   Hardware: Intel Pentium
   OS: Windows NT 5.2
   RPC Id: 100
   RPC Call: 61 (EXEC)
   RPC Queue: 390635
   Client: User Remedy Application Service from Unidentified Client (protocol
12) at IP address 10.0.4.39
   Form:
   Logging On:
   Code: c0000005
   Operation: read
   Access Addr: 0x1758
   Stack Begin:
      Addr: 4E25218A
      Addr: 4E252A91
      Addr: 4E255F6C
      Addr: 4E25603C
      Addr: 4E2560EC
      Addr: 0052DE22
      Addr: 0052F36F
      Addr: 0053E96D
      Addr: 00531811
      Addr: 2DF8AEE4
   Stack End

Mon Jul 05 18:10:36 2010  390635 : AR System server terminated when a
signal/exception was received by the server (ARNOTE 20)
Mon Jul 05 18:10:36 2010     0xc0000005
Mon Jul 05 18:10:36 2010  390635 : AR System server terminated -- fatal error
encountered (ARNOTE 21)
Mon Jul 05 18:10:41 2010  390603 : Failure during SQL operation to the database
(ARERR 552)

Thanks & Regards,
Rambabu Rudra
System Administrator