What is the desired flow?  I am confused as to what you are expecting to
happen?  When you say escape out of do you mean for it change Tabs or what?
Alan BlakeKnowlysis

--- On Tue, 7/6/10, Gramlich, Jeff <jeff.graml...@providence.org> wrote:

From: Gramlich, Jeff <jeff.graml...@providence.org>
Subject: Escape out of Hit list in RKM integration
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Date: Tuesday, July 6, 2010, 2:49 PM

**

Hi
Testing
RKM 7.2 Patch 3
In  ARS 6.3
Have a test subject w/special visual needs. Who uses JAWS.

In test subject’s view, I’ve added in the Hit List (View Field) and the Refresh
Search button.

Testing has ran into a bump. Can’t escape out of the Hit list using key
commands. Have found none in JAWS documentation nor Windows.

Anyone run into this problem before?

Barring locating that solution my next option is to place some sort of button
on the RKM site in the Results table to ‘escape’ out of it. My assumption is
this will pass onto the Remedy session through the integration piece. (maybe
with a little workflow)

Thanks
Jeff

This message is intended for the sole use of the addressee, and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the addressee you are hereby notified
 that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute to anyone the message or
any information contained in the message. If you have received this message in
error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete this
message.

_attend WWRUG10 www.wwrug.com  ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"_