well if you are doing it with an escalation you do not need a radio button,
just have an escalation that fires off at a certain time and modifies a
field on your form, like a display form such as Z1DAction.  Pass a value
like Start Record Creation, then have filter guides that will go through and
create multiple records.  They way I have always done that is with a integer
field and increment it down in the filter guide each time you create the new
record.  Just make sure you loop through that filter guide.

--
Kevin Begosh