From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Joe D'Souza
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2010 7:32 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Easy way for Capacity Planning

**
There was a white paper released on sizing a few years ago that you might want
to take a look at. This would offer you guidelines as to what you might need to
consider. While these guidelines would be generic, it would give you an insight
into capacity planning. Besides just record sizes, you might also want to
consider sizes of attachments, and limit those sizes.

If you cannot locate the document, I think I may have a copy of it. Let me know
if you have trouble locating it on BMC's website, and I'll look for it later on
my zip or flash drives where I think I may have saved a copy of it..

Joe