Hi
I was up on remedy user group site last night and seen the file Joe mentioned.
It was created several years ago, so whether it will work or not is unknown.
There are several options though.
I seen a couple of products that will take a text file and sort it. The product
name was Log Analyser. The other is contact Misi from the list. Sorry if I
misspelled his name.

Herb Partlow
IB Technical Consulting
O- 408.253.0344