Hi Susan,

We have been using the Dev Studio for over a year now and I love it.  Funny
thing is that thought that DS was giving me an error that it shouldn't so I
tried to modify a filter with the Admin Tool (still got the error) and I
admit there was a certain familiarity and nostalgic feeling.  It felt good
to use the Admin Tool again.  The tool seemed snappier than I remember too.
But I am over it and back to using DS.

Jason