From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Roys, Eric D
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2010 11:33 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: EXTERNAL Keyword

**
I say just skip the set field action altogether and just change the table qual
to :
(EXTERNAL( $Query-Search$)) AND ( $Query-Search$ !=  " " )

This was a tip provided years back when v5 was released and EXTERNAL() was a
new concept. I don't recall who provided the tip, however, but it works and
cuts down on superfluous code.

-E