From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Tony Worthington
Sent: Saturday, August 07, 2010 1:55 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Thick Client accessing Mid-iter

You could turn on access logging in your app/webserver to see the various http
gets that the thick client is requesting.

Tony Worthington | Sr. Technical Analyst | Kohl’s Department Stores
N56 W17000 Ridgewood Drive | Menomonee Falls, WI  53051 | office: (262)
703-7763 | e-mail: tony.worthing...@kohls.com