2008 server,  7.6

I noticed in my drop down boxes for site, I rarely are populated. Only 2 sites
appear out of

118 sites.  Those two sites are also the only ones marked as Primary Alias* in
the Site Company Relationships form.

I believe this is also cause other problems in the system regarding assignment
loads. We are getting error 164; "Invalid Company, Region, Site Group and Site
"  I verify the site is there and yet the only thing I can think of is the
Primary Alias is not checked.

I can't ask our developer " long time friend" because we just ran out of hours
on the contract yesterday. I can't change the  Alias field to Primary because
the Demo user

doesn't have access.

Help    -
just a user

 We will have new funding soon  :-)

" You can sell and practice theory but, life in reality, has unexpected
challenges that require decision and executions that were not covered in your
lessons." by Jon Gee