From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [arsl...@arslist.org] On
Behalf Of Raghav Peeyush [peeyush128_rag...@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Sunday, September 05, 2010 1:12 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Need Help - New to Remedy C APIs

I need help. I have a C program which is using Remedy C APIs. this program is
working fine in Development box. but when the same binary files are copied
to testing environment, it is showing me error API ERROR (150) A server name
must be supplied in the control record. however i printed server name in
*control variable and it is giving me correct value. i doubt this could be
related to configuration difference on 2 different boxes. same time i want
to know what libraries should be used while compiling the program and what
path should be there in $PATH and $LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
thanks in advance.