From the AR System 7.6.03 "What's New" guide:

Public extension points for BMC Remedy Developer Studio

BMC Remedy Developer Studio is composed of Eclipse plug-ins. Some of these
plug-ins now have public extension points. Using the public extension points,
you
can create plug-ins that extend the BMC Remedy Developer Studio user interface
as follows:

 Add custom server object types to the All Objects list in AR System Navigator.
 Add custom items to context menus for servers in the AR System Navigator.
 Add custom items to context menus for object lists. The items can appear on
menus for a specific object type or for all object types.
 Add custom rules to Analyzer.

See the Integration Guide, “Extending BMC Remedy Developer Studio.”

It would be best to use Dev Studio from AR System 7.6.03 for your extensions
due to these public interfaces.

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager, Enterprise Service Management
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in this
E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My voluntary
participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a spokesperson,
liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software, Inc.