Dear List,
Need your advice here

I are trying to integrate our remedy system with a 3rd party tool called RSC
which is used for Maintain Asset Data.
We have Asset Module in place.

Scenario
A user is created say A in oracle, this user have read/write access to Table X
which have fields Case id, Asset ID, CTI and a field name Asset Verified or
not(option Yes or No-by default it NO)
When ever a ticket is raised for asset verification an entry is created in
Table X
On the RSC side which on MS-SQL 2005.. I am trying to access the table using
user A- which I am able to and am able to read and pull the data as well
But when I am trying to update the field Asset Verified on the remedy side on
oracle 9i, I am not able to push the required data

I have checked the permission of the user from Oracle side and it is read/write
on the field to which data has to be pushed from SQL
Just need to know where am I going wrong or is their any compatibility issue
between the two

ARSYTEM 6.3
Oracle 9i

Regards
Rajesh

Important notice: This e-mail and any attachment there to contains corporate
proprietary information. If you have received it by mistake, please notify us
immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail and its attachments from
your system.
Thank You.