Many Thanks Misi, That's really helpful.

Thanks & Regards,
Pavan Kumar
-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 6:39 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: New field for limited users

Hi,

If it is a hard core AR System requirement, as opposed to an ITSM
requirement, there is not big problem.

If it the users belong to ordinary groups in the Group-form with ('Group
Category' = "Regular") it is very straight forward.

- Add a field
- Open field properties and go to the permissions tab
- Add the concerned groups to the right side, and remove those who should
not have access
- Change permission type between Read and Write
- Save your form

There are also functionality in the system to give different access on a
record by records basis. This is called row level access control. The
concepts are a little harder to describe...

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia: