Hi all,

We have upgraded 3 different environments from 7.0.01 patch 008 to 7.5
patch 6.  On 2 out of 3, we see the same error, but only at start-up.  The
third one has no error. Those are 3 totally independent and different
servers.
But the 2 that are showing the error message at start-up do have view
forms linking them to each other.  Those view forms seems to be fine.
We ran a series of tests on both of those server that shows the error and
all seems to be working fine.  Users did their testing and all seems to be
working perfectly fine for them too.
We put the logs on trying to capture exactly where is this error coming
from. We did see a few filters but nothing that fixed that error.  We
looked at all our table fields to make sure that their def were not
"corrupted" but again nothing.
We are supposed to upgrade our production environment but do not feel at
ease with this error popping up just after the upgrade and on 2 separate
environments.
We even disabled all our filters and still have the error at start-up.
Same with escalation even if it is not coming from the escalation thread.

This is the error we are getting
Mon Sep 20 14:20:21 2010  390600 : Data types are not appropriate for
relational operation (ARERR 313)

I am running out of ideas. Anyone?

both are ARS 7.5 patch 6  [ Home grown apps on one server and old ITSM
(mix of 4 and 5) with no longer working ITSM workflow just the forms ]
SQL 2005 (remote database)
Win 2003 sp2 servers

Thank you,

Pascale Boyer
Remedy Technical Lead & Developer
Daimler Trucks North America LLC
Montgomery Park,  9th floor
Portland, OR 97210 U.S.A

Phone:503-745-6569
Email:pascale.bo...@daimler.com

http://www.daimler-trucksnorthamerica.com

If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that you
have received this e-mail in error, and delete it. We thank you for your
cooperation.