From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Terry Bootsma
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2010 7:49 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Has anyone got Tasks working in ITSM 7.6 Patch 001 - Service Desk
Module

** Hi everyone: Send<driver?nimlet=showcanvas>

I am wondering if anyone else is having difficulty with the OOB Task
implementation within Service Desk ITSM 7.6 Patch 001 (Windows).

We are upgrading from 7.1 to 7.6 and one of the features that we use is the
Task features associated with Incident Management.  However, the 7.6 OOB
implementation of tasks when it comes to Incidents is very buggy.  Things like:

(a) Modal dialog boxes bringing up task details "in behind" the modal dialog
box, making it impossible to update the task without closing the dialog box.
(b) All tasks (ad-hoc, task template, and task group template) coming up in the
"Staged" status and not allowing you to move it out of this status.

I'd be interested in hearing if anyone else is having this issue, and if so,
what you did to get around this...

Thanks..

Terry

message.