  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org]on Behalf Of Kali Obsum
  Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 6:19 AM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: [REMEDY 6] ARDSERR 8747

  **
  Hi,

  Anyone knows about this error: ARDSERR 8747

  Regards,
  Kali

  NOTICE

  The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information in this
email in any way. If you received it in error, please tell us immediately by
return email and delete the document. We do not guarantee the integrity of
any e-mails or attached files and are not responsible for any changes made
to them by any other person.