  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org]on Behalf Of patrick zandi
  Sent: Monday, September 27, 2010 1:22 PM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Re: ITSM 7.5 or 7.6, need an instance for a demo...tomorrow

  ** Ya know, this brings up a thought... Dave?  do you think it is feasible
to have a couple of servers with 2 or 3 instances of the latest version for
people to Demo over the web. Seems to be this is a Sales promotion.. Demo
Lab Free for a day, then it is wiped .. After all with the BMC Bladelogic,
you should be able to schedule a provisioned install on a small ESX server
no problem, (every 3 days or something) and customers who have access to the
WEB Support can login and check it out, play, and pook around.

  On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 1:07 PM, Rabi Tripathi <ars_l...@yahoo.com> wrote:

    --- On
    Thanks a lot! It came handy...to supplement my talking points.