All,

Not sure if this is appropriate, but my company is looking for a Remedy
Developer/Admin.  I figured that some of you might be interested.

If any of you would be interested, feel free to send me an updated resume.  If
you prefer, you can call me at 703-256-2000.

- Moe

Washington D.C.

Highly visible position where you will maintain Remedy applications in Windows
2000/XP/2008/Vista environment, providing support and applications
administration that encompasses Helpdesk, SLA, CMDB, Multi-tenancy, Asset
Management, Change Management, Dashboards, Mid-tier, Web Services, Java API and
Migrator, Crystal Reports and other Remedy applications for our government
client. You will be tasked with identifying, assessing, and evaluating
moderately complex product/service solutions requiring a blend of strong sales,
marketing and technical skills. You will take the lead on coordinating
resolution of product/service issues, upgrades, and problems. You will interact
with management at customer site to assess major business processes and address
product/service needs. This position will also offer training opportunities on
the latest versions and capabilities of BMC Remedy.

Position Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or
related field) or equivalent training and certifications plus nine years of
related experience
- Must possess strong knowledge and experience in Remedy versions 6.x in a
Windows and SQL environment
- Able to install or upgrade Remedy out of the box, including
server/applications like Help Desk, SLA, CMDB, Asset Management, and
configuration of these applications as required
- Able to maintain BMC software and apply BMC Remedy Patches
- Able to apply, release, and maintain licenses
- Able to develop work flows to enforce business practices and industry best
practices in IT service management.
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of design, configuration and testing of Remedy
Applications on 6.x
- Working knowledge of Remedy Migrator
- Proficient with Crystal Reports creation, development, Enterprise services,
and SQL and store procedures
- Knowledgeable in system documentation and must be able to conduct user
training in all aspects of the Remedy application
-Working Knowledge of Remedy 7.x, Web Services, Java API, Change management,
Dashboards a plus but not required.

Moe Elnabawi

Applications Delivery Lead

APEX Systems, Inc.