Hi,
We are going to do an import of ci’s data into its CMDB class. To do that,
we will use ‘Enterprise Integration Engine’ utility. The source will be a
.csv file and the destination the appropriate class.

Once created the corresponding mapping with the .csv and the class fields,
the doubt is how to map also the ci’s relationships.  I want to say the
content of the Relationship, People and Contract tabs that are showed in the
AST:xx form. Is there any way to do it automatically?
What is the most adequate way to import these relationships?  The class
mapping will only work with the CMDB class fields.

I have all the information (class fields and relationship one) in each
record, for instance:
Ci1Name, Category, Type, ….,People222ID,…
Ci1Name, Category, Type, ….,People232ID,…
Ci2Name, Category, Type,….,P eople888ID,…

Configuration:
ARServer: 7.1.0 p7
EIE: 7.0.1 p7

Thanks & regards,