From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Robert Fults
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2010 10:23 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Asset tracking

**

Does anyone here have a method for tracking assets (in Remedy) that are
temporarily loaned to a department?  Is this something that can be
managed using the Asset Management application (which we don't currently
have)?  We are bringing our Media Equipment team into Remedy and IM
doesn't quite meet their needs.  I started developing a custom app for
them a while back and it was sidelined, but now we are considering
upgrading our licensing and it would include AM.  I suppose the real
question comes down to: should I bother to continue work on the custom
app at this point if a better way is around the corner.

Sincerely,

Robert Fults

Remedy Admin/Dev.

Florida International University