From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Aditya C
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2010 1:50 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: RKM 7.6.03 articles conversion tool issue

** Hello,

We have installed RKM 7.6.03 on a standalone box and wanted to migrate html
articles from previous RKM versions to this newer one. Like RKM 7.5 comes with
the RKM convert tool which converts HTML articles to XML formats.... Do we have
any such kind of a tool which converts HTML files to XML in RKM 7.6.03?

Regards,
Aditya