Hello
Some of our users are receiving a concerning script error when launching the
Service Request Management portal.

They are getting:

IE Script Error
An error has occurred in the script on this page
Line: 21
Char: 1
Error: Syntax error
Code: 0
server name, user's name, and user's password

Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?

If you select yes, then another script error appears  with:
Line: 17
Char:2
Error: 'EventDispatcher' is undefined

and the URL for this second script  is identical to the one above.

Our primary concern is the fact that the user's password is passed in clear
text.

Anybody else experience something like this?

We're running ARSystem 7.5 (patch 003), SRM 2.2, and IE 7

Thank you

Vi