What are the DB attributes of that field? Display-Only?

Joe

From: Ron Legters
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2010 5:20 PM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Weird SQL issue - column missing from T table

**
I’m getting an error when I try to save a CRQ – “ARERR [552] Failure during SQL
operation to the database :  Standard Change”.

Looking at the SQL log, the problem seems to be this: *** ERROR ***  Invalid
column name 'C1000000338'

It’s doing a ‘select’ from table T1148, which is CHG:TemplateSPGLookup. Field
1000000338 is ‘z1D Support Group ID’. When I look in the Admin tool, the field
is on the form. If I query the db, there is a field 1000000338 in the ‘field’
table for schema 1148. The column isn’t in the table T1148, though.

How do I get it back? I’ve re-saved the form in the Admin tool with the field
in place, but it hasn’t helped.

If it’s any help, I copied this field last Friday from CHG:TemplateSPGLookup to
a tab on the Change form for some new workflow I’m building. I didn’t do
anything else to it, on the lookup form, though.

MSSQL 2005

ARS 7.1

Windows

ITSM 7.2