From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Ramagiri
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2010 10:31 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Caught ecception error

Hi All ,

     We are experiencing a major issue with mid tier form the client side .
When they are trying to login to remedy using IE or Mozilla , some are getting
blank screen and some with the error
     " caught exception :Expected'}' "

   Please anybody can help me in resolving the issue.

Thanks and regards,
Ravi Chandra  Ramagiri

Important notice: This e-mail and any attachment there to contains corporate
proprietary information. If you have received it by mistake, please notify us
immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail and its attachments from
your system.
Thank You.