Not on the CM but from the buzz someone who attended the rug told me she heard
there..

Joe

From: Easter, David
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2010 2:35 PM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Chrome Browser support

**
Chrome is not officially supported in AR System 7.6.03.

It is true that in informal tests, Chrome (because of its Javascript engine)
does appear to perform as well or better than the other browsers.

However, there have been no formal requests from business customers to support
Chrome.  While individuals may be using it, market information so far does not
point to IT organizations formally moving to supporting Chrome as a corporate
supported browser.  Were large IT organizations to start supporting it for
business (as opposed to recreational or consumer) use, it would certainly
bolster the BMC business case to add support.

-David J. Easter

Sr. Product Manager, Enterprise Service Management

BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in this
E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My voluntary
participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a spokesperson,
liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software, Inc.