** Hi arslist!

Thought I would pose these questions so that all those who are "up to speed" on the latest ITSM 7.6.03 release could answer.   I've looked through the release notes on ITSM 7.6.03 and ARsystem 7.6, but am not sure and still have some questions.  Specifically......

(1)    Does ITSM 7.6 Patch 003 require a specific version of the ARSystem or MidTier in order to produce the new version of “web reports”?

(2)    Can ITSM 7.6 Patch 003 be installed on ARSystem 7.5 or must it be a ARSystem 7.6 server?

(3)    Are both the Crystal Reports and “web reports” versions included in ITSM 7.6 ?  If so, how does the user select which one they want?

(4)    What technology is used to build and deploy the new “web reports”.   Does this technology require an additional 3rd party license?

(5)    Can we custom-develop reports using this new “web report” technology, if we so desire (similar to what we do today via Crystal Reports)?  If so, how can we go about doing this?  Are there any white-papers describing this process?

Thanks everyone!  I hope someone else can also benefit from having these questions answered...

Terry