Hi guys.  I read what I sent last night regarding my question and I must
have been more tired than I realized as it wasn't very clear.  Let me
try again...

Overview:

We want to do 4 things:

1.  Document a goal for availability %

2.  Document actual availability %

3.  Document Whether we've made or missed our target.

4.  Show at the agreement level how often we made that target.

Details:

1.  Document goal availability %:  This appears to be the root of the
issue.  I see in the SLTs that you can set milestones based off of
availability %, and I can do a push fields, notifications, etc.  But
where do I put the goal?  The goals tab doesn't appear to support target
availability.

2.  Document actual availability %:  This appears to be covered by the
SLM tool (we will use CI Outages).

3.  Document made or missed:  This doesn't appear possible as the SLT
doesn't know what the target is.

4.  Show at the agreement how often we made that target (compliance):
Again, because we never set a target, I'm not sure how we can reflect
performance at the agreement level.

Anybody else run into this?

Jack Covert

Corporate IT

Remedy Support Team

Remedy Support Team Home Page

http://collaborate.mckesson.com/sites/esm/remedy
<http://collaborate.mckesson.com/sites/esm/remedy>

Remedy Q&A Sessions on Thursdays @ 10:30 AM PT

Details on Remedy Support Team Home Page