Rick..I installed Patch 5 (first one), then second one, then 6, all in our
Dev environment in prep for Prod.I didn't see any adverse affects.other than
a large number of log files in the DB folder from the errant code in patch
5.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2010 8:49 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ARS 7.5 patch 5 upgrade

**

For those of you who were unfortunate enough to have installed AR System 7.5
patch 5 prior to it being pulled, did anyone who upgraded from there to
patch 6 or 7 continue to have problems sourced in patch 5?  We're trying to
avoid a re-installation if we can help it with a minimum of risk, and to
what (if any) extent a clean install would provide a more stable system than
a patch upgrade.

Rick