Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 16:49:26 +0000
From: marti...@jmu.edu
Subject: Re: Incoming Email Error
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

**

Kevin,

I don’t know if this is simple, but you can:
1.     Add a display-only “Send email” radio button field to your form with the
option of “Yes.”
2.    Set your filter to fire whenever ‘TR.Send email’ = “Yes.”
3.    Do a search and find all the entries that were supposed to send the email
but didn’t
4.    Do a “Modify All” and set “Send email” to “Yes.”
5.    Delete the “Send email” field.

Dwayne Martin
James Madison University