List,
I have a custom application that I integration with SLM.  Created the Data
Source, created all the workflow etc....  So far everything is working
fine.  I am in the process now of trying to change or start the SLA target
and milestone data over.  I went and filled out the "reset Goal for same
request when" on the target data source and I also selected Yes on the
actualy SLA target for allowing to reset the SLA goal.

However when I run the instance where it would reset it nothing happens.
Iooked under the covers a little bit and saw there is a "Restart Now" value
that was being set on SLM:Measurement so I tried that, and that did not work
either.

I was wondering if anyone either custome or OOB has had to reset a goal and
how they did it.  I did not want to change the dates and time through my own
workflow but I will if I have to.

I was hoping there was some OOB process or keyword that I might be missing.

Any help is appreciated.

ITSM 7.0.03
SLM 7.1
AR Server 7.1