Tristan,

I use arwklga all the time against our 7.5 servers.is it possible that you
are trying to run it against a client log and not a server log?....I think
the CLAT is part of the client side logging.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of tristan.rop...@t-online.de
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2010 12:04 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: arwklga.exe - errors in log result

**

Hi,

ARS 7.5

arwklga.exe, Version 2.16

I always used this useful tool for detecting performance leaks.

This time i got this warning message.

"Invalid log line header <CLAT> at line xxx."

The result of the log file is also not reasonable.

32 /*        WARNING: Unexpected SQL command

Does anybody know, if this tool is obsolet or not adapted for version 7.5 ?

Help is much appreciated.

Cheers

Tristan