From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Basile, Cindy
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2011 4:59 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Set fields problem

**

Hello,

First off, I'm using Remedy V6 - I know, I know  =)

I am opening a WEB form via a URL - in the URL is the Change ID+ from a
particular change control.  I have an active link that is using a set fields to
populate some fields on the WEB form on "window open/window loaded/display".
The set fields IS getting the data from the correct Change control - the
problem is that some of the fields are being populated with data from what
should be mapping to other fields.  I have an active link log and I can see the
data being sent to the wrong fields, but it correctly mapped in the AL.  For
instance,
Set-fields 536871283 = testbed testbed
should be being populated with the association, but its being populated with
the Requesters Name, 536871419, which is in the AL but not in the log.

Now, if I open the WEB form as an administrator, the fields map correctly.  Any
help would be greatly appreciated!

FieldList.Query([object Object], @, CHG:Change, 3, 2)
  Set-fields 536871431 = 1/1/4713 BC - (should not be displaying the BC date,
just a date)
  Set-fields 536871078 = 1/21/2011
  Set-fields 536871270 = FPI
  Set-fields 536871429 = test sar - please ignore
  Set-fields 536880913 =
  Set-fields 350400003 =
  Set-fields 350400002 =
  Set-fields 536871430 =
  Set-fields 536871283 = testbed testbed
  Set-fields 536871057 = Cindy Basile
  Set-fields 536871058 = Useruser
  Set-fields 536871055 = juser2
  Set-fields 536871080 = truck driver
  Set-fields 536871094 = New Employee
ARStateChange Complete : Current state is 1

Thank you,
Cindy Basile

Cindy Basile
System Support Lead
Financial Partners, Inc.
509-340-5480

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This e-mail transmission may contain confidential information.

This information is solely for the use of the individual(s) or

entity to whom or which it was intended. If not an intended

recipient, any review, copying, printing, disclosure,

distribution or any other use is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error, please immediately

notify the sender by reply e-mail. Please delete this e-mail

from your files if you are not the intended recipient. Thank you.

_attend WWRUG11 www.wwrug.com  ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"_

This e-mail is the property of NaviSite, Inc. It is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Distribution
or copying of this e-mail, or the information contained herein, to anyone other
than the intended recipient is prohibited.