FYI, I'm working with ColumnIT to get the defect re-opened....hopefully this
will make it into patches for 7.5+

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2011 1:18 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: No Plans To Fix (SW00377001)

Hi,

This is something I have had to "fix" on the RRR|License side.

It seems like this is happening to all READ-grants from a certain version
of the AR Server.

I can not understand how anyone could think that this is a client related
issue, it is definitely an error on the server side!!!

And it should be very easy to fix, as it is consistent and apparently part
of an error in a sprintf-statement or something similar...

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10):