From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of John Baker
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 10:07 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Force Password Change On Login

Jack: I probably meant the disabled field.

LJ: I don't think it's good design to add random fields and then make the
client check them. It's clearly insecure by encouraging administrators to
set 'disabled' or 'user must change password' and find users don't have to
do so. The disabled option being ignored by the server is the serious issue:
an account marked as disabled should be disabled, without the need for SSO
Plugin to finish the job. I'm sure BMC will take this on board if they have
not already.

John

___
UNSUBSCRIBE or access ARSlist Archives at www.arslist.org