Frederick,

thank you for you reply.

Are you saying, that all I need to do is to modify the wsdl by hand
and even though ARS would generate the kind of wsdl you're describing
our partner would be able to consume our web service?

In other words since I've created forms that reflects the wsdl of the
web service of our partner, I could basically take the wsdl I posted
here, modify it slightly and ask him to use it to consume our web
service? Is this that simple?

Yes, you're right. I've left out a few sections for clarity.

Thanks
Mark