Hi,

The problem is the command line argument conversion.

You should write the following if you run it at the command prompt:
"'Incident Id' = \"R2:000070032012\""

You can also do this via RRR|Chive ;-)
C:\>rrrchive export.cfg "R2:000070032012"
### export.cfg ###
source_server   = myserver
source_tcp      = 22000
source_user     = My User
source_password = mypassword
target_arx      = C:\test.arx
multipleforms   = Incident Management
qual            = '1' = "%s"
transfertype    = COPY
### export.cfg ###

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10):