From: Misi Mladoniczky <m...@rrr.se>
Subject: Re: Building Data-driven Notification templates
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Date: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 11:25 PM

Hi,

Apparently something is wrong with the Set-Fields action. Maybe it has
reverted to CURRENT TRANSACTION.

Re-examine the search-qualification and the assign string.

Enter the assign-string again by choosing each field from menus instead of
typing them.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10):