good job!!!

It has become really fast on documenting large installations.

Kind Regards Conny

________________________________
Von: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] Im Auftrag von Luthgers, John
Gesendet: Dienstag, 1. März 2011 12:32
An: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Betreff: ARInside 3.0.2 released

**
Hello all,

Do you know ARInside? I hope so. For those who don't: ARInside is a free
open-source utility to create a static html documentation of your AR-Server. If
you need something to quickly browse through your workflow, ARInside might be
worth a try.

Today I'm pleased to announce the release of ARInside 3.0.2. It has some new
features, lots of bugfixes and other improvements.

Just to name a few:
- documentation improvements
- 64-bit platform support
- experimental support for Solaris and AIX
- basic ARS 7.6.x support
- huge performance plus on big installations

Please check the "What's New" page at
http://arinside.org/wiki/ARInsideWhatsNew302 to learn more about it.

I hope the new version is helpful to some of you. The download is available at
http://arinside.org<http://arinside.org/>.

As always I'm looking for new ideas or suggestions. You can send me a mail, use
the arinside-misc-list or open a ticket at http://arinside.org/newticket. Thank
you.

John